A few days ago, Koni Lui (呂慧儀) hurt her arm while helping her son to tidy up his toys at home. Subsequently, she fainted due to having dinner late and her son tried to wake her up.

However, another accident happened again and Koni swallowed a fish bone accidentally. She tried to get the bone out but vomited blood instead. Koni went to seek treatment at the hospital and there was a rehearsal for the fire alarm by coincidence.

Fortunately, the doctor managed to get the bone out and it was around the length of a finger. Koni posted a message: “You caused me to starve for a few days. Thank you so much doctor.”

Source: https://ol.mingpao.com/ldy/showbiz/latest/20191121/1574341359194/%e3%80%90%e6%9c%aa%e9%bb%91%e5%ae%8c-%e3%80%91%e5%91%82%e6%85%a7%e5%84%80%e6%9a%88%e5%ae%8c%e5%86%8d%e5%95%83%e9%ad%9a%e9%aa%a8-%e6%90%b5%e9%86%ab%e7%94%9f%e5%8f%88%e9%81%87%e7%81%ab%e8%ad%a6%e6%bc%94%e7%bf%92